Sunday, January 6, 2008

Old Friends

Remember what it is like to catch up with an old friend. How you love to remember the past and laugh about things you used to do. Well laughter can be your way to release sometimes. I challenge you to find the laughter sometimes in a very upsetting situation. Because laughter can bring you closer to your family, friends and self. Finding that inner source of pure laughter can bring a smile to your face and if it brings that to your face then guess what I am sure it will do the same for those around you.

I recently found an old friend that I had not been intouch with for about a year. It was great to hear about how well he is doing and we were able to go right into stories about when we were kids. I was laughing and smiling and that made the rest of my day feel great. I forgot about all of my stresses and was able to just remember the fun I had as a kid. So the point I am trying to make is go back sometimes in time and pull out those funny stories and remember life is a ride you just have to take it and go with it at times. But laughter can always make you feel better and guess what....It makes those around you feel better also!

1. Smile
2. Laugh
3. Take the ride

Talk to you soon,

JKS

No comments: